Mr. President, with all due respect...
NO! Nationalized health care means more loss of freedom -- in this case, our unalienable health freedoms!
Please tell me:
• Why should We the People trust the government with control over our unalienable health freedoms, when its alphabet soup organizations like the FDA & AMA approve poisons to be included in our foods & medicines?
• Why should We the People trust the government with control over our unalienable health freedoms, when we know minimal control will eventually grow into maximum control? "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." -- Lord Acton
• Why should We the People trust the government to effectively and efficiently manage our health freedoms for us, when health care costs were not a problem before the government got involved in the first place, and further when it cannot even properly manage the national economy, or for that matter nearly anything it attempts to manage?
We the People who acknowledge and understand the War on Liberty, which has existed since the dawn of man, and which includes the unalienable right to life, will continue to resist the ever continuing advance of socialism & fascism in America -- it is our duty as Americans to do so!
"If men, through fear, fraud, or mistake, should in terms renounce or give up any natural right, the eternal law of reason and the grand end of society would absolutely vacate such renunciation. The right to freedom being a gift of God, it is not in the power of man to alienate this gift and voluntarily become a slave." -- Samuel Adams
JUST SAY NO TO TYRANNY!
If you’re like most Americans, there’s nothing more important to you about health care than peace of mind.
Given the status quo, that’s understandable. The current system often denies insurance due to pre-existing conditions, charges steep out-of-pocket fees – and sometimes isn’t there at all if you become seriously ill.
It’s time to fix our unsustainable insurance system and create a new foundation for health care security. That means guaranteeing your health care security and stability with eight basic consumer protections:
- No discrimination for pre-existing conditions
- No exorbitant out-of-pocket expenses, deductibles or co-pays
- No cost-sharing for preventive care
- No dropping of coverage if you become seriously ill
- No gender discrimination
- No annual or lifetime caps on coverage
- Extended coverage for young adults
- Guaranteed insurance renewal so long as premiums are paid
Over the next month there is going to be an avalanche of misinformation and scare tactics from those seeking to perpetuate the status quo. But we know the cost of doing nothing is too high. Health care costs will double over the next decade, millions more will become uninsured, and state and local governments will go bankrupt.
It’s time to act and reform health insurance, drive down costs and guarantee the health care security and stability of every American family. You can help by putting these core principles of reform in the hands of your friends, your family, and the rest of your social network.