i'm sure everyone will be getting copies of the following emails being distributed around the internet. well, you guessed it folks, they are simply more lies, part of the greater deception which is tearing America to shreds in a system designed to perpetuate a false dichotomy of the "political right & left".
it's RUBBISH folks -- it's a DECEPTION -- WAKE UP! the real battle is not over the X axis, but the Y:
if the People are going to be truly active against tyranny, we have to stop falling into the trap of "political partisan folly" and simply address the real problem. paramount is the complete lack of a Constitutionally limited government and accountability when government violates the LAW!
for details on sources regarding the apparent modus operandi:
so again, no change, but more of the same: Republican & Democrat bureaucrats alike -- all authoritarian destroyers of America.
too bad these emails are created and then propagated without being confirmed, for they merely serve to decease the credibility of the non-partisan American patriots who opposes government waste and corruption and are striving to do something about it.
Talk about change!
First Ladies do have assistants.
Michelle Obama : twenty-two !!!!!!!!!!!!
Laura Bush : one
Hillary Clinton : three
Jackie Kennedy : one
First Lady Requires More Than Twenty Attendants! July 7, 2009 Dr. Paul L. Williams
Just think Mary Lincoln was taken to task for purchasing china for the White House during the Civil War. And Mamie Eisenhower had to shell out the salary for her personal secretary. How things have changed!
If you're one of the tens of millions of Americans facing certain destitution, earning less than subsistence wages stocking the shelves at Wal-Mart or serving up McDonald cheeseburgers, prepare to scream and then come to realize that the benefit package for these servants of Ms Michelle are the same as members of the national security and defense departments and the bill for these assorted lackeys is paid by John Q. Public
2. $140,000 Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy And Projects for the First Lady)
4. $102,000 Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President and Director of Communications for the First Lady)
5. $100,000 Winter, Melissa E. (Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief of Staff to the First Lady)
6. $90,000 Medina , David S. (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
7. $84,000 Lelyveld, Catherine M. (Director and Press Secretary to the First Lady)
8. $75,000 Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady)
9. $70,000 Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Projects for the First Lady)
10. $65,000 Burnough, Erinn J. (Deputy Director and Deput y Social Secretary)
11. $64,000 Reinstein, Joseph B. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
12. $62,000 Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator for the First Lady)
13. $60,000 Fitts, Alan O. (Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First Lady)
14. $57,500 Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady)
15. $52,500 Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary to The First Lady)
16. $50,000 Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide to the First Lady)
17. $45,000 Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)
18. $43,000 Tubman, Samantha (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office)
19. $40,000 Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
20. $36,000 Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)
21. $35,000 Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)
22. $35,000 Jackson, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)
(total = $1,591,200 in annual salaries)
There has NEVER been anyone in the White House at any time who has created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady's social life. One wonders why she needs so much help, at taxpayer expense, when even;
• Hillary Clinton only had three;
• Jackie Kennedy one;
• Laura Bush one; and
prior to Mamie Eisenhower, social help came from the President's own pocket.
Note: This does not include makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49, and "First Hairstylist" Johnny Wright, 31, both of whom traveled aboard Air Force One to Europe .
Yes, I know, The Canadian Free Press has to publish this because the USA media is too scared they might be considered racist. Sorry America SICKENING.........ISN'T IT?
Is she abusing her power? How many are White? How many are Black? Any of Obama's relatives working for her? Is this a FORM OF WELFARE?
Does Michele Obama know that Americans are losing their Jobs and Homes? I know people that can not afford to buy food. I always thought that the White House looked after The American people!
Soon after the minor brouhaha erupted, Factcheck.org looked into the matter and discovered that there are 16 White House staffers with the term "first lady" in their job title, along with eight additional staffers who also provide support to Michelle Obama, bringing the total number of paid first lady aides to 24, two more staffers than the number noted in the aforementioned chain email circulated by Obama critics. Michelle Obama's press secretary, Katie McCormick Lelyveld, confirmed that 24 was an accurate count of staffers working for the current first lady.
So just what does a staff of 24 do for Michelle Obama? Well, for starters there are the 32,000 pieces of mail that have flooded the East Wing since Michelle Obama took occupancy in January, but the main official duty of the first lady is to tend to the care and maintenance of the White House and its seemingly endless social functions. Of course some first ladies, like Michelle Obama, maintain a higher profile than others, and with that comes the need for people to help write speeches, arrange travel and security details, handle media inquiries, etc. About the myriad tasks and responsibilities handled by White House staffers, Anita McBride, Laura Bush's former chief of staff, recently said, "There's never enough people to do the amount of work that has to get done."
The Patriot from Florida.....October 30, 2009.