"Independence Day"??? I'm not even sure what that means anymore... well, not here in Neo-Amerika anyway!
• We have gov't "ordinance enforcement officials" tearing up individuals' gardens, and federal enforcement officials destroying organic milk farms;
• We have local gov't "ordinance enforcement officials" forcing people out of perfectly safe homes, pushing homeowners into mortgage default & foreclosure;
• We have a continued lawless and dishonest banking & money system plummeting our economy into utter ruin while making politicians and their fat-cat corporatist friends wealthy;
• And now we have forced health care — OH, I'm sorry, a "new health care tax"! YES, that's the ticket, a "TAX"!
... and the kicker? This year Americans will again continue voting the same garbage into office they have for over 200 years!
But heck, it's still a "holiday", right? So let's at least smile and be happy that we still have a little "freedom"... or so they tell me.
So in the wake of recent and continued idiotic governmental events, whereby apparently the masses of Americans still seem to believe that our government is the solution to the various financial hardships we're facing, this comical view on the reality of the situation seems most appropriate!
If nothing else, it's worth a read, a chuckle, and a forward! 8-)
Such humor is for us rather than the corrupted bureaucrats, as I have come to understand the overwhelming majority of them do not care about the American people whatsoever. If they did, their actions would reflect it.
Thanks for sharing this, Pete! (... please reconsider adopting me, so that i can move to Switzerland: an apparently far better run country! ;-)
... oh yeah, and happy so called "Independence Day" — now THAT's a complete JOKE!
This should be read and understood by ALL Americans… Democrats, Republicans, Independents — EVERYONE, so PLEASE read to the end — IT'S VERY INTERESTING!!!
Wal-Mart VS. The Morons1. Americans spend $36,000,000 at Wal-Mart Every hour of every day.
2. This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!
3. Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St. Patrick's Day (March 17th) than Target sells all year.
4. Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target +Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined.
5. Wal-Mart employs 1.6 ACTUALLY IT IS NOW 2.1 million people, is the world's largest private employer, and most speak English. THE ONLY ENTITY WITH MORE EMPLOYEES IS THE US GOVT.
6. Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the world.
7. Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger and Safeway combined, and keep in mind they did this in only fifteen years.
8. During this same period, 31 big supermarket chains sought bankruptcy.
9. Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store in the world.
10. Wal-Mart has approx 3,900 stores in the USA of which 1,906 are Super Centers; this is 1,000 more than it had five years ago.
11. This year 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur at Wal-Mart stores. (Earth's population is approximately 6.5 Billion.)
12. 90% of all Americans live within fifteen miles of a Wal-Mart.You may think that I am complaining about "Wally-World", but I am really laying the ground work for suggesting that MAYBE we should hire the guys who run Wal-Mart to fix the economy!
To President Obama and all 535 voting members of the Legislature, it is now official that the majority of you are corrupt morons:
a. The U.S. Postal Service was established in 1775. You have had 234 years to get it right and it is broke. YET UPS IS THRIVING!
b. Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 74 years to get it right and it is broke.
c. Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 71 years to get it right and it is broke.
d. War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 45 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor" and they only want more.
e. Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 44 years to get it right and they are broke.
f. Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 39 years to get it right and it is broke.
g. The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. You had 32 years to get it right and it is an abysmal failure. I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING.
Basically, you have FAILED in every "government service" you have shoved down our throats while overspending our tax dollars...
YET, YOU WANT AMERICANS TO BELIEVE YOU CAN BE TRUSTED WITH A GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM?
Folks, keep this circulating. It is very well stated. Maybe it will end up in the e-mails of some of our “duly elected”, and since they never read anything (including most of the bills they pass into law) perhaps their staff will clue them in on how Americans feel.99% of people won't forward this for various reasons, so I guess that makes me one of the 1%! 8-)ADD YOUR OWN COMMENTS BELOW WHEN FORWARDING:
Someone please tell me what is wrong with all the people that run this country!!!
We're “broke” & can't help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless. etc., yet in just recent times we have provided aid to Haiti, Chile , and Turkey... and now Pakistan, previous home of bin Laden. Literally BILLIONS of DOLLARS!!!
Our retired seniors living on a 'fixed income' receive no aid nor do they get any breaks!
AMERICA: A country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed hungry, elderly going without 'needed' meds, and mentally ill without treatment, etc...
Imagine if the *GOVERNMENT* gave 'US' the same support they give to other countries. Sad isn't it?###